Monday, September 15, 2014

Meet Cheap Bait - Mara B


Name: Mara B. (she's the one on the right... hey.. Cheap Bait was there, too!)

Age: 31

Relay Name: TBD

Hometown: Sligo,PA

Current: Raleigh, NC 

Have you ever done this before? Nope! 

What are you looking forward to the most? A new challenge and meeting a new group of runners 

What are you looking forward to the least? The next day soreness

What should your van mates know about you beforehand? I am very Easy going, I do tend to require more bathroom breaks than the average joe and I am a constant grazer so I will come well stocked in snacks

How long have you been a runner? I’ve run off and on since high school but have definitely picked up a bit in the last couple years.

Favorite gear: I have zero preference as long as it’s comfy. I have a little of everything.


What is your favorite color? Blue (like a lightsaber)

Do you have any pets? Yes, Toogie who is a sweet dachshund and Walter who’s my running buddy.

What's your favorite food? That’s a hard one! Tossup between ice cream, turkey sandwiches, and crab legs (let's hope not all at once)

No comments:

Post a Comment