Thursday, September 11, 2014

Meet Cheap Bait - Kelly V

Name: Kelly V
Age: 31

Relay Name: TBD  Oh, c'mon, we can do better than this, Cheap Baiters... let's give our girl a nickname!

Hometown: Pinehurst, NC

Current: Raleigh, NC 

Have you ever done this before? Nope! 

What are you looking forward to the most? The experience and challenge of trying something new 

What are you looking forward to the least? The stench (stink, stank, stunk)

What should your van mates know aabout you beforehand? I'm pretty easy going. I’ve been told I’m a fun person although I can be shy at first. Lucky for you I’m more apt to be silly in the wee hours of the morning with little to no sleep.  There will be plenty of that (little sleep, that is.. which I guess is little of that?!)

How long have you been a runner? I started running in October of 2010, ran my first race ever (a 5k) February of 2011 and my first half-marathon November of 2011
In case we haven’t met that is me on the far left.
Favorite gear: Athleta Fast Track Tank, Honey Stinger Organic Energy Chews (thank you Caryn for the intro), my Garmin  You're welcome!

What is your favorite color? Blue excluding Carolina Blue 

Do you have any pets? Yes, Olivia the sweetest 5lb chihuahua you’ll ever meet and Kelso a 10+lb longhaired cat

What's your favorite food? Ice Cream

Favorite movie: Steel Magnolias  

Most memorable vacation: My trip to China in 2009  

Most desired place to visit: Greece or somewhere tropical is what I’m feeling right now 

Hobby(ies): Running, reading, crochet/knitting 

Spouse/kids? Husband Charles, together 7 years/married 3 years, and a 19 month old son, Noah  


Yes I am that cheesy girl who has a dog, at a wedding, in a dress. (I didn't notice that the dog was wearing a dress.. did anyone else?)

Occupation: officially a Stay At Home Mom as of October 2013, formerly the Project Information Coordinator for an architecture firm in Raleigh  

Favorite TV show: The Office or Law & Order SVU 

Favorite book and/or author: Hmmm recently I guess I’d say The Violets of March by Sarah Jio

No comments:

Post a Comment