Friday, September 26, 2014

Meet Cheap Bait - Caryn W


Name: Caryn W

Age: Masters Age Group :-)

Relay Name: Hot Rod Red or Krav Mama

Hometown: All over - I grew up military, but consider myself a naturalized North Carolinian - this is where I put down my roots!

Current: Raleigh, NC 

Have you ever done this before? Yes, I did the Tuna Run last year for the first time

What are you looking forward to the most? Hotcakes and Sausage. Ooo.. and that tuna!  Ooo.. and the beers at the finish line (summary: food and finish)

What are you looking forward to the least? The long run at night

What should your van mates know about you before hand?  Hmmm...  don't like peanut butter?


How long have you been a runner?  20+ years.  I started when I was in the Air Force - my running buddy and I ran all over DC on our lunch breaks!  Running the MCM a few years back was like being home again!  I recently made the leap into triathlon, too!

Favorite gear: I do love my pretty running clothes!  SkirtSports, Oiselle, and Sugoi are my favorites!  I've recently realized that I also need Injinji socks for my long runs.. my toenails disagree vehemently with the marathon!

What is your favorite color? ORANGE (and also pink, grass green, and turquoise)

Do you have any children/pets? 1 husband, who is responsible for 1 child (10 year old boy, James), 2 beagles (Blue and Merle) and one useless cat (Newkie)

Hollah! 

 
What's your favorite food?  I could live on Tropical Smoothie Cafe.. sadly there will be no Island Green smoothies on this trip.
Hobbies: Krav Maga (above.. looks like fun, right?!), gardening, and all kinds of crafts!

No comments:

Post a Comment